Payment, cancellations and refunds
1. All tours are reserved and paid for in advance. After we hear from you, we will reply to confirm availability and send details of payment. Tours will be considered booked on receipt of payment. Payment is via paypal. (You can use an ordinary credit or debit card and you do not need a paypal account.)
2. In the case of cancellations received 7 days or more before the tour, we will refund the cost of the tour minus a £15 withdrawal fee. For cancellations received between 24 hours and 7 days before the tour we will refund the cost of the tour minus a £50 withdrawal fee. We regret that we are unable to provide refunds for tours that are cancelled less than 24 hours before the time of the tour.
3. Cancellations must be received by us in writing via email to be valid.
4. In the unlikely event that The Bath Photo Tour cancels a tour that has been paid for, we will give participants the option to rebook for a different time or provide a full refund without withdrawal fee.
Route and weather
5. Tours will run in all weathers unless conditions are clearly hazardous, in which case participants can choose betweeen rebooking for a different time or a full refund.
6. The route of the Bath Photo Tour is not fixed and varies according to the weather, time of day and light. We are happy to customize the tour on request. It may also be necessary to change the route according to weather conditions, events happening in Bath or other unforseen factors. In the case of heavy rain, for example, we will adjust the route to find shelter where possible.
Refreshments, entry to attractions and transport
7. The cost of refreshments, entry to attractions or transport such as taxis to locations outside the center of bath are not included in the cost of the tour.
8. The tour may only be attended by paying participants. It is not posssible for non-paying friends or family to accompany participants, even if they do not bring a camera.
Cameras and other equipment
9. Participants are required to bring their own camera. The Bath Photo Tour does not have cameras available for either loan or hire.
10. Participants must obtain the appropriate insurance, such as travel insurance, to cover themselves, camera equipment and other possessions before taking part in the tour. The Bath Photo Tour will not accept liability for any injury, accident, or damage to participant’s equipment that might occur during a tour, or for damage or injury caused by participants.
These terms and conditions
11. Payment for the Bath Photo Tour constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are understood to apply under English Law only.